Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Life is Good

Well, not much to say. Didn't get to sleep last night because of a major toothache, so off to the dentist today for..oh, joy...two root canals, one that didn't take. That's okay. I've been trying to get someone to take that tooth out for ages. On Friday I get my wish, then no more achy face.

Also, got a letter from the bus company. I passed the first four hurdles and on to the next steps. Yay...the wheels on the bus go round, round, round.

Get to babysit my favourite grandson...well, my only grandson, but favourite grandson nonetheless.

Studying my reflexology course on weekends, so once I'm working again I can supplement my income by setting up shop at Sunset Beach in the summer.

Slowly levelling up on www.holy-war.net/ . This is how I spend my evenings when I can't sleep because of my achy face.

No comments: