Thursday, January 07, 2010

Ack!!! 6 Months since the last Blog

Sorry - Life has a habit of getting in the way. No work, no pay. No pay - no internet.

Lots happening though. I will get back to all my fan :) soonest -

I hope you have all celebrated the past season's holidays & holy days & cultural days & ....

And wish you all the best for 2010. Oh yes! I am volunteering for the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics so wave if you see me at the hockey games. I will be wearing tropical blue jacket, hat, t-shirt & vest - yep, that's me.

I will post pics of my neighbourhood so stay tuned.

Hugs and cookies

2 comments:

rauf said...

My eyes wide, and i am wearing narrow reading glasses Okara Stonefield !

So nice to see you back on the blog. i wrote about you and Shamantra's house in my previous post, what was it ? Kerala roads or something like that, yes 'Green Drive - Kerala Roads' as i completed 4 years of blogging. i am also not very active these days, i write once in a month or so.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Okara, i wish you a happy new year with perfect health every day. No TV, but some kind soul would post Winter Olympics on Youtube, i'll wave if i see you. Enjoy the games Okara ! Friends are urging me to write a post today for some silly reasons, i'll try, lots to write but don't have the energy. Hope you are fine Okara.

Unknown said...

Hello my dear Rauf.
I do hope you are still active on the internet and still wandering around that wonderful land with your camera.
My self-imposed exile from internet land is now over and I will be making contributions to this blog again.

Do let me know how you are doing.With great affection,

Shamantra